My new best friend

Wednesday, May 21, 2014




Yesterday, I went out to post office near my house to post a packet, then the drugstore next to the post office where it offered buy one get one promo for L'oreal cosmetics. This kind of marketing trick always works for me (who else with  me?). As you can guess, I brought two L'oreal products to my home (welcome home my dear lipstick and eyeliner).

I got L'oreal Limited Edition Collection Privee Lipstick by JLo and L'oreal Super Liner. Actually, I wanted the lipstick since March after reading a blog post by Tamira, then I went to my local drugstore and tried the lipstick. I like the colour but this lipstick is really sheer and as a fan of pigmented lipstick I thought I need to think twice to buy this lipstick. I still thought about this lipstick and still wanted to buy it. Even though this lipstick is really sheer, the colour is just so difficult to be ignored. As Tamira said in her blog post, this lipstick has flesh toned pink and I think I see a hint of peach in it when I applied on my lip, just a perfect everyday nude lipstick. So, when I saw the promo, I think it was a sign for me to buy the lipstick (such an excuse *sigh*).

I don't need to think for the second product to buy because this product was on my list too. I wanted this eyeliner because I watched a video by Suzie from Hello October. Suzie's winged eyeliner is just effortless gorgeous. Winged eyeliner is not my daily uniform, but sometimes my eyes deserve it. I do like the effect of winged eyeliner on my eyes, but I don't like how much time spent to create a proper one. I'm really glad I bought this eyeliner because I can draw winged eyeliner less than 5 minutes now. Winged eyeliner and me are now best friend.

Ooooh I'm such a happy kid with my new candies (read: lipstick and eyeliner). But, I think I still need to add some new candies on my never ending list *grin*.

No comments:

Post a Comment