Fab Four #2: Orange or Red or Both?!

Friday, May 16, 2014






Red lipstick is never out of date, everytime I feel dull and blegh, then I put my red lipstick and things are just getting better. My favorite kind of red lipstick is with orange tone in it. It just compliments my skin tone, actually any skin tone color can rock orange-red lipstick. And this year we can see that orange bright lipstick becomes a trend and if you don't have a gut to wear a bright orange lipstick, then orange-red lipstick will be a perfect choice.

There are so many orange-red lipsticks on the market; these are my favourites:

1. Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick in Incandeste (no. 97), Lisa Eldridge used this lipstick for Keira Knightley (here) and I convince myself that I need this lipstick in my life. I'm glad I bought it because this lipstick is so darn classy. You can't go wrong with this lipstick because the red hot tomato color is so flattering. 

2. Rimmel Moisture Max lipstick in In Love with Ginger, honestly, this lipstick is similar with Chanel in terms of color, but Rimmel has the glossy texture and of course cheaper (what a bargain *wink).

3. Borjouis Lip velvet in Hot Pepper, the newest addition from Borjouis, this lipstick comes in liquid form and has silicone texture in it, it has a matte formula, but not drying. The color is just perfect for a daytime because it has a more subtle orange tone in it and is really easy to apply.

4. Hourglass Opaque Lipstick in Riviera, this lipstick is a bomb! The staying power is insane. Among all of the lip product above this one is more orange than red, and has the brightest color among them. It has matte texture. You just need one coat and make sure you apply lip balm first, otherwise you will have a chapped lip. This lipstick is perfect for a bold yet sophisticated look.

Ah just staring at those beautiful orange-red lipsticks make me happy and I think I'm gonna rock this weekend with one of those lipsticks, any guess?


No comments:

Post a Comment